Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctor Hoover, AL
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Hoover ENT Associates P.C.'s office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Hoover ENT Associates P.C.
2116 Data Park
Hoover, AL 35244
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 12 Noon|
We know you have many choices when choosing an Otolaryngologist in Hoover, AL, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
- As a courtesy to our patients we will file insurance claims with most insurance companies.
- We are providers for most of the major managed health care plans (HMO's, PPO's, and POS's) including BCBS and United.
- We accept Medicare Assignment.
We accept checks, cash, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. Co-Pays, deductibles, and co-insurance amounts are expected at the time services are rendered
Facilities and Equipment
- Allergy testing (including skin testing)
- Allergy shots and drops
- Nasal endoscopy and laryngoscopy
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Microscopic ear examination
- Hearing and balance teating (including ENG and ABR)
- Hearing aid sales and services
- In office minor procedures